• Peach1
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Thank you received: 86
sekayi_101 wrote:
wow...so cute! here are some more:
dolphin.jpg

chicks.jpg

squirrel.jpg

So cute! And not just the babies that are cute..... the grown ups too!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 2 weeks ago #62850

• Peach1
SRNitro wrote:
This is like officially my favorite and cutest monkey. It's the smallest monkey in the world! I want one! (I know I'm a boy but we can think things are really cute too! :kiss: ) Man I sound so weird. Okay it's time to leave crazy land. Sorry I'm back. What in the world? Forget this cuteness I'm MANLY. :lol: :silly: :lol:

Boy, it is small. No way that's real! :ohmy:

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 2 weeks ago #62851

• Peach1
sekayi_101 wrote:
seriously...we are talking about animals of God's creation and how beautiful and cute they are and you say you like CHICKEN? as in to EAT?
man that's just wrong!! :(

It is! God doesn't want you to eat his animals! It makes him sad! :( and it makes me sad and mad too!!!! :( :( :angry: :( :( :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 2 weeks ago #62852

• Peach1
12pearlygates wrote:
Here are some:

And a couple more, because I can't forget these 4:

It seems like the last one is saying "Be very afraid. VERY AFRAID!"

Well. that's that for now. I'll post more another time.

The Turtle trying to eat the strawberry is cute!!!!!!

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 2 weeks ago #62924

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2911
Is it possible to have cuteness overload?? Because I think that's what's happening to my brain right now

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 2 weeks ago #62997

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
Peach1 wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
This is like officially my favorite and cutest monkey. It's the smallest monkey in the world! I want one! (I know I'm a boy but we can think things are really cute too! :kiss: ) Man I sound so weird. Okay it's time to leave crazy land. Sorry I'm back. What in the world? Forget this cuteness I'm MANLY. :lol: :silly: :lol:

Boy, it is small. No way that's real! :ohmy:

It's real
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 2 weeks ago #62998

• Mp137
Peach1 wrote:
sekayi_101 wrote:
seriously...we are talking about animals of God's creation and how beautiful and cute they are and you say you like CHICKEN? as in to EAT?

It is! God doesn't want you to eat his animals! It makes him sad! :( and it makes me sad and mad too!!!! :( :( :angry: :( :( :angry:

He gave us permission after the flood to eat meat. God also required animal sacrifices in the Old Testament
- Guilty by Newsboys

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 2 weeks ago #63008

• Peach1
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
sekayi_101 wrote:

He gave us permission after the flood to eat meat. God also required animal sacrifices in the Old Testament

Very ture. But now animals are getting sicker. (FACT) Pigs don't sweat..... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

God gave us fruits, nuts, grains, seeds, and vegetables to eat now. But if you can't pull away from it..... then fish is OK. Ellen G. White talks about that.

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 2 weeks ago #63027

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 2 weeks ago #63063

• Mp137
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
sekayi_101 wrote:

Very ture. But now animals are getting sicker. (FACT) Pigs don't sweat..... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

God gave us fruits, nuts, grains, seeds, and vegetables to eat now. But if you can't pull away from it..... then fish is OK. Ellen G. White talks about that.

I do agree that meat isn't great to eat. (Dogs don't sweat either)
- Guilty by Newsboys

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63320

• Peach1
AWESOMEPERSON wrote:
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

You're kidding.......................... right?! :blink:

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63321

• Peach1
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
sekayi_101 wrote:

Yuck! Pigs eat anything. So do dogs. :sick:

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63344

• Mp137
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
sekayi_101 wrote:

It's not gross that dogs don't sweat. I think sweating is pretty gross in the first place. Dogs have a different way of cooling down than we do. (Panting)

Btw humans have also been known to eat pretty much everything as well
- Guilty by Newsboys

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63399

• OUTBACK
  • Aussie and proud of it!
  • Thank you received: 56
Awwww!
Attachments:
“I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror –
The wide brown land for me!

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63470

• Peach1
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
sekayi_101 wrote:

It's not gross that dogs don't sweat. I think sweating is pretty gross in the first place. Dogs have a different way of cooling down than we do. (Panting)

Lol. You just said it is gross dogs don't sweat, and your saying it isn't gross. I know lots of things about dogs you know. They pant, they're a lot smarter than humans, And they can only see blue, gray, and black color. They don't need it.

BTW, humans don't eat everything. If so, they must be sick, or has some kinda problem.

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63482

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
sekayi_101 wrote:

Lol. You just said it is gross dogs don't sweat, and your saying it isn't gross. I know lots of things about dogs you know. They pant, they're a lot smarter than humans, And they can only see blue, gray, and black color. They don't need it.

BTW, humans don't eat everything. If so, they must be sick, or has some kinda problem.

*awkwardly joins conversation* Well, technically, in first-world countries, you are correct. But in third world countries starving people will eat anything. I wouldn't necessarily call those 'problems', or 'sickness'.
*awkwardly leaves conversation*

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum, Mp137

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63579

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 508
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
sekayi_101 wrote:

It depends on what you mean by everything. Humans are not capable of consuming some things, because they are poisonous. However, if,you look at different countries around the world, you will find that almost every animal is or has been eaten by humans. Now, poisonous or obscure animals may not be, but these are exceptions. You can google weird foods; some people will eat just about anything that won't kill them.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63611

• Mp137
I first mentioned that dogs don't sweat in reply to your post about pigs, complete with green faces. Although I replied to that part of your post, I never said it was gross that dogs don't sweat. (Btw this reading this without knowing what's been said before sounds ridiculous :lol: )
- Guilty by Newsboys

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63640

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 784
If you wanna get technical, dogs do sweat through their paw pads and noses.

And I am one of those people that eats just about anything and everything

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63683

• Peach1
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
sekayi_101 wrote:

It depends on what you mean by everything. Humans are not capable of consuming some things, because they are poisonous. However, if,you look at different countries around the world, you will find that almost every animal is or has been eaten by humans. Now, poisonous or obscure animals may not be, but these are exceptions. You can google weird foods; some people will eat just about anything that won't kill them.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63726

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
from cute animals to sweating dogs, all in one topic...welcome to Guide
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Mp137

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 1 week ago #63735

• Mp137
Blue Tornado wrote:

Oh really?! I didn't know that. Cool!
- Guilty by Newsboys

cute animals of God's creation 11 months 4 days ago #63984

• Peach1
Blue Tornado wrote:

Even if it isn't food. because that's what I'm talking about.

cute animals of God's creation 10 months 4 weeks ago #64193

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
Blue Tornado wrote:

Would you eat an alligator? Or a blob fish? :lol:

cute animals of God's creation 10 months 3 weeks ago #64331

• Mp137
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:

Would you eat an alligator? Or a blob fish? :lol:

Lots of people eat alligator.
- Guilty by Newsboys
Moderators: richaguilera
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds