Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rich, I Need Your Help!

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 3 months ago #48364

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 311
Dear Rich
Ok sooo I'm writing a devotional on animals and I posted somewhere else on guide that I needed some help thinking up some animals that teach us lessons about God and stuff. I have only done Jan 1 and I made it about how Pygmy Sea horses can teach us about how Satan can camouflage in the background of things. Do you have any examples of animals that teach us lessons for life.
Thx Rich

Birdie500 xoxo
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 3 months ago #48438

  • Skite
  • Skite's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Posts: 1132
  • Thank you received: 604
You can use Bees or Ants to show hard-work, and or cooperation. Beavers build dams with skill, not that they randomly put sticks to make something. They are nature's engineers. Those are the suggestions that I've got now.
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richaguilera, Going4God

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 3 months ago #48561

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 812
  • Thank you received: 548
Birdie500! Do cheetah! They are fast when they try to catch prey. The prey is like the bible and we are the cheetah, we chase the truth or scriptures and eat or feed it to our hearts and minds. :woohoo: Wait!!!!! :pinch: What is the name of the devotional??? :huh:


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richaguilera, Going4God

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48893

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3566
  • Thank you received: 2913
Try leaf cutter ants. They're pretty awesome. They travel super long distances (well for them its long, for us humans its like a couple steps). We have a ton on our property and its super cool because no matter how much we try to distract them they never stop moving. Nice comparison right?

Proverbs 6:6 (KJV)
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richaguilera, InspiredThinker, Going4God

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48905

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1419
  • Thank you received: 1208
You could also use geese for teamwork, because the v pattern they fly in makes it easier to fly. Or sheep and talk about how Jesus is our Shepherd.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richaguilera, Quirky

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48914

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
Squirrels could be a good topic. They spend a lot of their time storing away nuts for when they need food, but can't find any. We should read and study our bibles and "store" God's word in our hearts for when we need it, but don't have a bible with us.

I don't know. That one was sorta lame. :dry:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richaguilera, Quirky, GodLover2000

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48915

If you get creative, you can probably come up with some sort of application with every animal. I'll try a few here--

ant. they work together, just like God has given us the church so we can all work together as a team for God.

elephant. they say they have a great memory, but it doesn't mean we have to remember every single thing. forgiveness between people means we put it behind and forget about it.

scorpion. creepy looking creatures, everyone avoids because they're so mean looking. what kind of look do YOU have on your face? God has asked us to be joyful, and bring joy to others.

baleen whales. they open their mouth and use baleen to filter their food. we should all filter our food and only allow things in our body that are good for us, we each have to be wise in deciding what goes in.

penguins are birds, yet they don't fly. that doesn't make them a failure, they are good at other things like swimming. God gave each one of us special abilities. whatever they are, we are to use them to bring God glory.

:cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Going4God, Mp137, LolingforJesus, SGirven

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48925

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 311
richaguilera wrote:
If you get creative, you can probably come up with some sort of application with every animal. I'll try a few here--

ant. they work together, just like God has given us the church so we can all work together as a team for God.

elephant. they say they have a great memory, but it doesn't mean we have to remember every single thing. forgiveness between people means we put it behind and forget about it.

scorpion. creepy looking creatures, everyone avoids because they're so mean looking. what kind of look do YOU have on your face? God has asked us to be joyful, and bring joy to others.

baleen whales. they open their mouth and use baleen to filter their food. we should all filter our food and only allow things in our body that are good for us, we each have to be wise in deciding what goes in.

penguins are birds, yet they don't fly. that doesn't make them a failure, they are good at other things like swimming. God gave each one of us special abilities. whatever they are, we are to use them to bring God glory.

:cheer:

AWESOME Thanks so much!
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48926

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 311
Mp137 wrote:
Squirrels could be a good topic. They spend a lot of their time storing away nuts for when they need food, but can't find any. We should read and study our bibles and "store" God's word in our hearts for when we need it, but don't have a bible with us.

I don't know. That one was sorta lame. :dry:

That is SO NOT lame! I'm going to use it!
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137, im a beekeeper

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48927

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 311
InspiredThinker wrote:
You could also use geese for teamwork, because the v pattern they fly in makes it easier to fly. Or sheep and talk about how Jesus is our Shepherd.

Great idea
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48928

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 311
Quirky wrote:
Try leaf cutter ants. They're pretty awesome. They travel super long distances (well for them its long, for us humans its like a couple steps). We have a ton on our property and its super cool because no matter how much we try to distract them they never stop moving. Nice comparison right?

Proverbs 6:6 (KJV)
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

Cool idea!
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48929

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 311
missionarykid wrote:
Birdie500! Do cheetah! They are fast when they try to catch prey. The prey is like the bible and we are the cheetah, we chase the truth or scriptures and eat or feed it to our hearts and minds. :woohoo: Wait!!!!! :pinch: What is the name of the devotional??? :huh:

The name of the devo is Wonders
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #48930

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 311
Skite wrote:
You can use Bees or Ants to show hard-work, and or cooperation. Beavers build dams with skill, not that they randomly put sticks to make something. They are nature's engineers. Those are the suggestions that I've got now.
Thanks for the ideas!
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #49084

  • 12pearlygates
  • 12pearlygates's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I can't live without books. They're my PASSION.
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 83
Do turtle, cus when Satan sends his arrows at us, we can hide in our shell(Jesus). Just like the turtle!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rich, I Need Your Help! 2 years 2 months ago #49161

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
Ohh!! You can do the archer fish!! They're really cool. When an insect is on a leaf over the water, the fish will swim to it, spit water at the insect, and knock it into the water for lunch!!

The archer fish could represent Satan, and we could be the insects. The insects thought they were safe because they weren't in the water, but the archer fish knocks them in easily. We should stay far away from sin, even when it looks safe, because we can very easily get knocked in by satan.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, im a beekeeper

Rich, I Need Your Help! 1 year 8 months ago #55548

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3566
  • Thank you received: 2913
Mp137 wrote:
Ohh!! You can do the archer fish!! They're really cool. When an insect is on a leaf over the water, the fish will swim to it, spit water at the insect, and knock it into the water for lunch!!

The archer fish could represent Satan, and we could be the insects. The insects thought they were safe because they weren't in the water, but the archer fish knocks them in easily. We should stay far away from sin, even when it looks safe, because we can very easily get knocked in by satan.


I love both of your ideas! I have NEVER thought about the squirrel thing before. That's awesome!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Rich, I Need Your Help! 7 months 3 weeks ago #68157

  • horselove236
  • horselove236's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #Horse lover
  • Posts: 74
  • Thank you received: 49
Hi Quirky, I'm horselove236 how old do you have to be to be a moderator if you are?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
IOWA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
NOTE TO ALL COWGIRLS: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FEMALE COWGIRL!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rich, I Need Your Help! 7 months 3 weeks ago #68225

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Posts: 214
  • Thank you received: 147
You know what could also help? If you spread out the book to animals and plants! If you don't wanna do that, here are some other ideas.

The Bee.
You could say how pollen is like the gospel, the flower is kinda like other people. When we spread the gospel to other people, we also receive a blessing, like how the bee receives nectar as the blessing.
The Skunk.
You could say how the skunk drives away predators with his smell, and we should do that to Satan, but what drives Satan away is the Bible and God.

Anyways you actually inspired me cuz I was thinking about writing a devotional, but it's not gonna be so much about nature lol. Thx!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rich, I Need Your Help! 7 months 3 weeks ago #68240

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 658
  • Thank you received: 1335
There is no age limit and you have t be invited to be mod.
The end is here and the whistleblower has finished their job.
RIP Kwesi - 05/0CT/2014 - 21/OCT/2017.


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rich, I Need Your Help! 7 months 2 weeks ago #68468

  • horselove236
  • horselove236's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #Horse lover
  • Posts: 74
  • Thank you received: 49
Invited what do you mean like asked to do it?
IOWA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
NOTE TO ALL COWGIRLS: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FEMALE COWGIRL!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rich, I Need Your Help! 7 months 2 weeks ago #68482

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 980
  • Thank you received: 786
horselove236 wrote:
Invited what do you mean like asked to do it?

Pretty much


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horselove236

Rich, I Need Your Help! 7 months 2 weeks ago #68498

  • horselove236
  • horselove236's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #Horse lover
  • Posts: 74
  • Thank you received: 49
Thank You Blue Tornado!!! :):):):):)
IOWA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
NOTE TO ALL COWGIRLS: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FEMALE COWGIRL!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: richaguilera
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds