Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What can I do in pathfinders?

What can I do in pathfinders? 5 years 3 months ago #6332

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
What can I do in pathfinders thats fun. No I do not mean earn badges! They sound fun but the actually are really boring for me. :/ What can I do instead of being bad in class.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do in pathfinders? 5 years 3 months ago #6340

  • Gogirl
  • Gogirl's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hi you guys!
  • Posts: 274
  • Thank you received: 185
You can ask your teacher to go on a field trip to the fun fair :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do in pathfinders? 5 years 3 months ago #6352

  • Hyperactive247
  • Hyperactive247's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Posts: 288
  • Thank you received: 140
I just went on a camping trip this weekend!!
we had to build and take down our tents (With the help of a friend)
We went on a hard hike and played zombie tag in the dark (that was awesome)
We had to cook our own food.
My sister and I took glow sticks and hung them at the top of our tent to make light.
etc.
Sooo you can pretty much do a lot when you go camping.
But there is more.... B)
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do in pathfinders? 5 years 3 months ago #6354

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
Like your ideas but I mean back at the church, its pretty boring. Well only if you be bad but I don't always want to be bad in pathfinders...
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do in pathfinders? 5 years 3 months ago #6380

  • Hyperactive247
  • Hyperactive247's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Posts: 288
  • Thank you received: 140
Okay... Lemme think.... I'm stumped...
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do in pathfinders? 5 years 3 months ago #6381

  • Hyperactive247
  • Hyperactive247's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Posts: 288
  • Thank you received: 140
As I told you...
There is more
B)
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do in pathfinders? 5 years 3 months ago #6397

  • Hyperactive247
  • Hyperactive247's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Posts: 288
  • Thank you received: 140
What do you mean?
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do in pathfinders? 5 years 3 months ago #6483

  • tim33
  • tim33's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 781
Hiking
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do in pathfinders? 2 years 1 month ago #49618

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
I remember this... Just here to say that I wasn't bad for say it's just that I saw other kids talking a lot and other kids having much more fun just not listening to the teacher. Also I left pathfinders, I just never enjoyed it.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What can I do in pathfinders? 1 year 8 months ago #55812

hey! i have started a small newspaper for the club, it is small but it is fun to do and the club appreciates it. And it will count towards if your the pathfinder of the year!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What can I do in pathfinders? 1 year 8 months ago #55813

Hey gcsn16 are you here?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What can I do in pathfinders? 1 year 8 months ago #55837

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1418
  • Thank you received: 1208
Drilling & marching is always intersting
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IlikeEatingPi

What can I do in pathfinders? 1 year 8 months ago #55853

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 381
Go on a survival camp!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do in pathfinders? 1 year 7 months ago #56000

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
SRNitro wrote:
I remember this... Just here to say that I wasn't bad for say it's just that I saw other kids talking a lot and other kids having much more fun just not listening to the teacher. Also I left pathfinders, I just never enjoyed it.



That's interesting. I never really enjoyed Pathfinders either. :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What can I do in pathfinders? 1 year 6 months ago #56832

  • maplesyruphotel9
  • maplesyruphotel9's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 130
I so understand how pathfinders can be boring because i was in it for 2 years.
All we did was bookwork pretty much the whole time.
And the guy who taught marching was super strict and if we missed up a little bit, he would make that person do pushups. :dry:
So everyone quit pathfinders this year, because the super strict dude took over
SO I WAS SO HAPPY :P :silly: THE END
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3
I love Kpop like My Sister On Guide: Minifat :D
BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: AnimalJammer09
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What can I do in pathfinders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #67121

  • master builder
  • master builder's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I can build all things through Christ who gives me
  • Posts: 68
  • Thank you received: 30
you should ask to play tag or just do a activity outside. or marching
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What can I do in pathfinders? 8 months 1 week ago #67168

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Posts: 214
  • Thank you received: 147
InspiredThinker wrote:
Drilling & marching is always intersting

Unless ur drill master makes you do 50 push-ups because you didn't wear your Pathfinder shirt :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What can I do in pathfinders? 8 months 1 week ago #67258

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 971
  • Thank you received: 784
LolingforJesus wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Drilling & marching is always intersting

Unless ur drill master makes you do 50 push-ups because you didn't wear your Pathfinder shirt :(

Whoa that's a bit much


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What can I do in pathfinders? 8 months 1 week ago #67302

  • master builder
  • master builder's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I can build all things through Christ who gives me
  • Posts: 68
  • Thank you received: 30
This topic is 4 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LittleLadyBug, horsegirl04

What can I do in pathfinders? 8 months 1 week ago #67355

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Posts: 214
  • Thank you received: 147
Blue Tornado wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Drilling & marching is always intersting

Unless ur drill master makes you do 50 push-ups because you didn't wear your Pathfinder shirt :(

Whoa that's a bit much

Just a little bit......
...........................
:sick: :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What can I do in pathfinders? 8 months 1 day ago #67537

  • IlikeEatingPi
  • IlikeEatingPi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Posts: 136
  • Thank you received: 45
10 or twenty would be more reasonable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds