Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SHOULD I GO BACK?

SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 years 3 months ago #5189

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2910
I use to be in pathfinders a few years ago but i quit. i didn't have a very good experience while i was there (except for one good day when we made pizza :P ). know i'm wondering if i should go back. i'm not sure.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 years 3 months ago #5274

  • trio3
  • trio3's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm...a baby? o_O
  • Posts: 844
  • Thank you received: 576
you should not!
Life will always end in closure; unless, of course, it doesn't.

-Unknown

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 years 3 months ago #5996

defintaly i had a simular exp but i stuck through it btw what club
XD jamesbond003424
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SHOULD I GO BACK? 6 months 1 week ago #73397

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 732
  • Thank you received: 484
Quirky wrote:
I use to be in pathfinders a few years ago but i quit. i didn't have a very good experience while i was there (except for one good day when we made pizza :P ). know i'm wondering if i should go back. i'm not sure.
I know this is late, but I hope you went back!! Pathfinders is an amazing experience that can't be replaced. I really hope you went back or something
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside, Blue Tornado, horsegirl04, HydroBeast

SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 months 4 weeks ago #75002

  • horselove236
  • horselove236's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #Horse lover
  • Posts: 74
  • Thank you received: 49
I'm starting our own this summer, with some friends and my Dad as the Leader!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :) :) B) B) ;) ;) :P :P :lol: :lol: :woohoo:
IOWA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
NOTE TO ALL COWGIRLS: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FEMALE COWGIRL!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 months 4 weeks ago #75017

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 815
  • Thank you received: 343
horselove236 wrote:
I'm starting our own this summer, with some friends and my Dad as the Leader!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :) :) B) B) ;) ;) :P :P :lol: :lol: :woohoo:
cool! that's what my dad did 3 years ago!
Ps. we get to eat all the food that's left over from the pathfinder events and will go bad if no one eats it :P

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 months 4 weeks ago #75029

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 732
  • Thank you received: 484
horsegirl04 wrote:
horselove236 wrote:
I'm starting our own this summer, with some friends and my Dad as the Leader!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :) :) B) B) ;) ;) :P :P :lol: :lol: :woohoo:
cool! that's what my dad did 3 years ago!
Ps. we get to eat all the food that's left over from the pathfinder events and will go bad if no one eats it :P
Lol that's so funny! My mom was a pathfinder director for some years until we moved. Sometimes we would get food, maybe if it was someone's birthday. #DirectorDescendants (idk)
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 months 4 weeks ago #75036

  • horselove236
  • horselove236's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #Horse lover
  • Posts: 74
  • Thank you received: 49
Ha ha!!! :cheer: :cheer: That's what I would do, lots of extra yummy food to eat!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
~horselove236~
IOWA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
NOTE TO ALL COWGIRLS: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FEMALE COWGIRL!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 months 4 weeks ago #75054

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 815
  • Thank you received: 343
horselove236 wrote:
Ha ha!!! :cheer: :cheer: That's what I would do, lots of extra yummy food to eat!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...
~horselove236~
yea, it's cool B)

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 months 2 weeks ago #75843

Definitely go back, Pathfinders is so much fun. Especially with the food festival and the tents we get to sleep on it's fun. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 months 2 weeks ago #75943

  • MikeDrop
  • MikeDrop's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hello. How has your day been going?
  • Posts: 53
  • Thank you received: 38
Also, if you have left Pathfinders, and might want to re-join Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. try to re-join before every five years, starting at 2014. So, that would mean that you should re-join before 2019, 'cause that's when the next OshKosh Pathfinder Camporee is. And those things are GREAT FUN! Went to the Forever Faithful Camporee, and hope to go to the Chosen Camporee. Also, if you saw a lot of Instagram pictures with the # #FFIC, that stands for Forever Faithful International Camporee, in case you didn't know.
Testing one two three, testing.

Hello, Can you hear me?

Testing one two three. Testing, testing, two four six eight testing.

*tap tap tap* Uh, is this thing on? *loud screech*

Sorry.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, TravelPastel

SHOULD I GO BACK? 5 months 2 weeks ago #76057

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 684
  • Thank you received: 294
MikeDrop wrote:
Also, if you have left Pathfinders, and might want to re-join Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. try to re-join before every five years, starting at 2014. So, that would mean that you should re-join before 2019, 'cause that's when the next OshKosh Pathfinder Camporee is. And those things are GREAT FUN! Went to the Forever Faithful Camporee, and hope to go to the Chosen Camporee. Also, if you saw a lot of Instagram pictures with the # #FFIC, that stands for Forever Faithful International Camporee, in case you didn't know.
Erm, you are aware that our Pathfinders group has disintegrated... :whistle:
*besides, i was very busy last year because i was in school until five each day and then going straight from bells to pathfinders was awful, especially if I had loads of homework*


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds