Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PBE 2021

PBE 2021 1 year 5 months ago #106551

Are you going to be in it this year? Ruth and 1 Kings ? I am and we are hoping that we might win again for the 6 time . And which state? Me Texas . You? How many chapters you learn too ? I learned 2 already it’s hard it is worth it!
“In the end they’ll all judge me anyway, so whatever.”
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PBE 2021 1 year 5 months ago #106570

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 706
breyer horses + dog lover 24 wrote:
Are you going to be in it this year? Ruth and 1 Kings ? I am and we are hoping that we might win again for the 6 time . And which state? Me Texas . You? How many chapters you learn too ? I learned 2 already it’s hard it is worth it!
Nope. Plus, it sounds like a waste of time. But that's just me.

PBE 2021 1 year 5 months ago #106573

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 60
PBE?

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106622

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 232
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
What??? Memorizing bible verses and reading the Bible? You call that a waste of time??? I would do it but I don’t know if my club has it. I am the only one in my level

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106635

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 617
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
It's not. A very good activity to sharpen young people's minds. It feeds the competitive side and promotes Bible reading.
I already have said enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pathfinder4ever, JoyBaker

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106642

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
What??? Memorizing bible verses and reading the Bible? You call that a waste of time??? I would do it but I don’t know if my club has it. I am the only one in my level
It's not just memorizing and reading the Bible. Besides, I do that everyday.

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106672

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I seriously dont know what PBE is. what is it? Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106698

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 649
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Studying the bible is never a waste of time. It’s a great way to meet with friends and learn about God.
I’ve done Pathfinder Bible Experience twice, it was a great experience:)
I prefer Bible Bowl however.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106713

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I seriously dont know what PBE is. what is it? Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Aiight, u can call me Mark.

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106714

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Studying the bible is never a waste of time. It’s a great way to meet with friends and learn about God.
I’ve done Pathfinder Bible Experience twice, it was a great experience:)
I prefer Bible Bowl however.
Ok. How was I supposed to know it involved studying the Bible?

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106722

• JoyBaker
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
The Pathfinder Bible Experience (PBE) is the Official North American Division Pathfinder Bible study program. Some affectionately call the program Bible Bowl. Each year, teams of six club members study a book of the Bible (alternating Old Testament and New Testament), memorizing large portions of God's word.
I didn’t know about it either until guide. But really, why do you keep saying Mark?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106731

• Lightness
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
The Pathfinder Bible Experience (PBE) is the Official North American Division Pathfinder Bible study program. Some affectionately call the program Bible Bowl. Each year, teams of six club members study a book of the Bible (alternating Old Testament and New Testament), memorizing large portions of God's word.
I didn’t know about it either until guide. But really, why do you keep saying Mark?
I live in south north america not north america. there is a difference.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Pyrrhic. Reason: No white text please.

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106745

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Operation CAMOUFLAGE failed!!!
Abort current mission! I repeat, abort!!

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106746

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
*winces*
Have they found out yet...?

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106756

• JoyBaker
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Ohh… but who is Mark? I wouldn’t tell anyone, they wouldn’t even know you or your friend

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106761

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
AHH! RUN TO THE SPEED BOAT RUN!

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106762

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
*winces*
Have they found out yet...?
hehe

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106779

• JoyBaker
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I live in North America

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106791

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I THOUGHT IT WAS A HELICOPTER!!!!

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106792

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ohh… but who is Mark? I wouldn’t tell anyone, they wouldn’t even know you or your friend
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John...

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106811

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
GO TO BOTH!

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106812

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Acts, Romans 1 and 2 Chorinthians...

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106824

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
GO TO BOTH!
Roger.

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106825

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Acts, Romans 1 and 2 Chorinthians...
Sounds like u choked on the last one...

PBE 2021 1 year 4 months ago #106858

• KristytheCorgi
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 95
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sup bro... PEACE OUT!!!
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds