Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh?

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 6 years 7 months ago #58638

• Ruthie
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Thank you received: 41
Definitely not!
1. I don't have a crush
2. I'm not going to Oshkosh

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, Mp137

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 6 years 7 months ago #58728

• mittens92999
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 376
Nope, my crush isn't in Pathfinders ( I don't think) and I am not going to Oshkosh!!!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 6 years 7 months ago #58756

• Blue Tornado
  • Requiescat in pace.
  • Thank you received: 1094
Chances are high she'll be there.
"Is man merely a mistake of God's, or is God merely a mistake of man?"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 6 years 7 months ago #58923

• lianne11
  • My new favorite sport!
  • Thank you received: 30
Chances are that by that time, I won't have a crush on the same person anymore...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 6 years 7 months ago #58979

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 688
When I went, he was there because he was in the same pathfinders group...
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 6 years 7 months ago #59002

• mittens92999
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 376
lianne11 wrote:
Chances are that by that time, I won't have a crush on the same person anymore...

Good point, I didn't think of that!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 4 months ago #99488

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 649
hehe this is a cute thread
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 4 months ago #99505

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Thank you received: 245
Heh. What's interesting is that I liked the girl that I did the dutch oven honor with. We both liked each other--the whole time we were together--the Dutch oven guy said that we were to flirty to just be friends.

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 4 months ago #99525

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 688
SGirven wrote:
Heh. What's interesting is that I liked the girl that I did the dutch oven honor with. We both liked each other--the whole time we were together--the Dutch oven guy said that we were to flirty to just be friends.

our little sgirven is growing up!!!
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 4 months ago #99532

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 649
emmykitty wrote:
SGirven wrote:

Aw look at that :unsure:
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 4 months ago #99533

• SGirven
pathfinder4ever wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
SGirven wrote:

Aw look at that :unsure:
Fun dayz...

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 4 months ago #99546

• jGod8865
  • BRUH
  • Thank you received: 547
SGirven wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Communism is the best way to go.

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 4 months ago #99549

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 617
SGirven wrote:
Ooh la la. Awesome.
I already have said enough.

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 3 months ago #99573

• SGirven
jGod8865 wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
l know, right?

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 3 months ago #99574

• SGirven
Pyrrhic wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Ooh la la. Awesome.
Yeah, the sad thing is I don't remember her name. All I know is that she was blond, looked great, and was from California. B)

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 3 months ago #99594

• jGod8865
  • BRUH
SGirven wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
SGirven wrote:
l know, right?

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 3 months ago #99599

• SRNitro
  • Pro-choice
  • Thank you received: 660
SGirven wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Ooh la la. Awesome.
Yeah, the sad thing is I don't remember her name. All I know is that she was blond, looked great, and was from California. B)
SGirven the chad don't even know her name.
I'm a full registered commie. Let's go communissmmmmm!!!!!

Discord: Maxified#6880

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 3 months ago #99608

• jGod8865
  • BRUH
SGirven wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Ooh la la. Awesome.

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 3 months ago #99609

• jGod8865
  • BRUH
SRNitro wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Ooh la la. Awesome.
ikr

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 2 years 3 months ago #99616

• SGirven
jGod8865 wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Ooh la la. Awesome.
ikr
Sorry. :(

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 1 year 7 months ago #102140

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 232
Ruthie wrote:
Definitely not!
1. I don't have a crush

Me neither (for both)

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 1 year 7 months ago #102145

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 706
JoyBaker wrote:
Ruthie wrote:
Definitely not!
1. I don't have a crush

Me neither (for both)
Same here! Ikr

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 1 year 7 months ago #102412

• KristytheCorgi
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 95
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
I hope not!
sup bro... PEACE OUT!!!

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 1 year 7 months ago #102413

• KristytheCorgi
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 95
Eww haha
sup bro... PEACE OUT!!!

How Many of You Think You Will See Your Crush at Oshkosh? 1 year 7 months ago #102469

• SGirven
SRNitro wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Ooh la la. Awesome.

I'm still SUPER disappointed in myself

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds