Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Oshkosh People

I went There 11 61.1%
I did not go There 5 27.8%
I know someone who did 2 11.1%
I am going to the next No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 18 ( SkeleBoy10, Quirky, emmykitty, honeyflower, TravelPastel ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh

Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh 1 year 6 months ago #56789

• paulmasaka
  • I love Jesus
  • Thank you received: 9
I went to Oshkosh with my group we hand a nice time.
I just wanted to no if any of you went to Oshkosh and if you can share your experience.
Also we started a pin trading club tell us what pins you traded.
Some people look at Goliath and say he is to big to hit,
I say he is to big to miss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LittleLadyBug, mlogan

Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh 1 year 6 months ago #56808

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
that is so cool :) i went there it was my birthday on the 13!!! it was so cool!!! i liked the the play on Daniel. i had a good time : )
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh 10 months 2 weeks ago #64857

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 344
I whent even though i was still nine and had a good time the play was my favore part

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT

Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh 10 months 1 week ago #64982

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 612
I went :) It was fun. I remember how it was really stormy the last night and that everyone was worried that the skit would have to be canceled - and on the night of the finale! But everything turned out ok in the end.
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh 10 months 1 week ago #65024

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 484
I have an idea! If any of you are Pathfinders and going to the next International Pathfinder Camporee 2019, all Guide members should totally make a meeting date there!!! I would love to meet all of you guys, and maybe when we meet, we can hang out for a few hours and just wander around Oshkosh together! You know, just make some Guide International friends and all ^O^
Hopefully this can happen, I was actually thinking of this for quite a while :silly:

(I'm actually going to make another topic on this a year before Chosen 2019 (So in 2018), just so it's fresh in our minds and the topic doesn't get lost in the hundreds of more recent topics. (Unless you guys want me to make one now, and then re-post it so it gets more attention) I want to meet as many Guide Pathfinders, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have some International friends ^O^)

Oh, and one more thing:
I would really LOVE to meet you guys!!!

So hopefully you can come ^O^
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh 10 months 1 week ago #65025

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 484
Oh, also I went and it was soososososoo much fun, I got so many amazing memories. ALSO!! I got baptized there, so the whole world was there to witness my decision. I'm planning to get re-baptized there, not for the attention and all that, but because I seriously gotten WAYWAYWAY closer to God ever since 2014, and I think OshKosh is a good place to do it.

I remember the last night was really rainy and when Iltani said "I believe!" in the end, the rain started dying down, it was such an amazing experience.
I really cant wait till 2019, I'm actually planning to try out for acting at the drama at the end of each day. :)

And the singing at the end of the day where we would gather... It was like a 60 thousand choir! you hear tenor behind you, the sopranos surrounding you and all the harmonies coming together... it was really a taste of heaven.

And all the booths and getting lost and marching and the food and *sighs* I could go on forever...

It was really a taste of heaven, I really cant wait till Chosen 2019 :D
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh 10 months 1 week ago #65057

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
I went! It was quite fun :side:

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh 10 months 1 week ago #65085

• the_adorbs
  • infires man
  • Thank you received: 63
TravelPastel wrote:
Oh, also I went and it was soososososoo much fun, I got so many amazing memories. ALSO!! I got baptized there, so the whole world was there to witness my decision. I'm planning to get re-baptized there, not for the attention and all that, but because I seriously gotten WAYWAYWAY closer to God ever since 2014, and I think OshKosh is a good place to do it.

I remember the last night was really rainy and when Iltani said "I believe!" in the end, the rain started dying down, it was such an amazing experience.
I really cant wait till 2019, I'm actually planning to try out for acting at the drama at the end of each day. :)

And the singing at the end of the day where we would gather... It was like a 60 thousand choir! you hear tenor behind you, the sopranos surrounding you and all the harmonies coming together... it was really a taste of heaven.

And all the booths and getting lost and marching and the food and *sighs* I could go on forever...

It was really a taste of heaven, I really cant wait till Chosen 2019 :D

You were in the Oshkosh choir too? It was such an amazing experience! The practices were all amazing and everyone was just so nice to each other. Also the actual performance was such an...I don't even know how to describe it----it was just awesome. I'm an alto but got placed into soprano at that time, since the altos ran out of room. What group were you placed in?
"my grandma likes me chubby so i keep eating"

click to stalk my reading life

Has Any one of You Gone to the 2014 Oshkosh 10 months 1 week ago #65168

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 344
TravelPastel wrote:
I have an idea! If any of you are Pathfinders and going to the next International Pathfinder Camporee 2019, all Guide members should totally make a meeting date there!!! I would love to meet all of you guys, and maybe when we meet, we can hang out for a few hours and just wander around Oshkosh together! You know, just make some Guide International friends and all ^O^
Hopefully this can happen, I was actually thinking of this for quite a while :silly:

(I'm actually going to make another topic on this a year before Chosen 2019 (So in 2018), just so it's fresh in our minds and the topic doesn't get lost in the hundreds of more recent topics. (Unless you guys want me to make one now, and then re-post it so it gets more attention) I want to meet as many Guide Pathfinders, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have some International friends ^O^)

Oh, and one more thing:
I would really LOVE to meet you guys!!!

So hopefully you can come ^O^

what if we all where name tags with are user names on them and are club so we can meet each other :)

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds