Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Would mods please give a reason when a Talent Showcase submission is rejected?

Would mods please give a reason when a Talent Showcase submission is rejected? 4 years 2 months ago #31403

• Xzerizon
  • Watashi wa Guide Magazine o ai imasu!
  • Thank you received: 16
I had posted a picture to the Talent Showcase months ago, (titled "Jesus, the Archlord") and finally, today, when I checked, I discovered it had been rejected. However, no reason was given, so I didn't even know if it was fair.

For instance, if they thought it wasn't my work, then I would've appealed to them to let them know that it is in fact my own work, and I might have shown more pictures that I have made in the past to prove this.

I ask that the mods at least state a reason on the denied article's page as to why it was rejected. After waiting for the verdict for so long, I think we should at least know why we were turned away.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Would mods please give a reason when a Talent Showcase submission is rejected? 4 years 2 months ago #31462

• rfishell
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 393
Hey, I am sorry about that! Can you please resubmit it? Thanks! RF
Editor, Guide and Real magazines
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xzerizon, Foxy101

Re: Would mods please give a reason when a Talent Showcase submission is rejected? 4 years 2 months ago #31468

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2981
hey i have another question about the talent showcase too. i posted a part of my story on there and i put Do Not Copy on it and i found out that it had been rejected. but i re-posted it without the do not copy thing and they put it up. so does that mean that if we say we don't want it copied then they won't posted for our sake?

Re: Would mods please give a reason when a Talent Showcase submission is rejected? 4 years 2 months ago #31557

• rfishell
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 393
I think I am the one who rejected that one. I probably didn't totally understand what you were saying about Do Not Copy, and maybe I thought you didn't want it posted. Sorry about that. I understand now what you were saying and I will do better next time. Please don't hit me over the head--I promise I will behave next time! :)
Editor, Guide and Real magazines
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds