Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Last Visit Date: 30 November 1999. WHAT?!

Last Visit Date: 30 November 1999. WHAT?! 4 years 6 months ago #29348

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 484
So I just made this new account to do something funny, but... appearently when you make a new account... when your account is new and you just made it and log on it... your "Last Visit Date" is 30 November 1999?! Go make a new account and check it out.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Last Visit Date: 30 November 1999. WHAT?! 4 years 6 months ago #29446

• smileygon10
  • Meow!
  • Thank you received: 126
Yeah...
I've seen crazy things like that, too!
It must be a bug.
Smiling for Jesus

Re: Last Visit Date: 30 November 1999. WHAT?! 4 years 6 months ago #30303

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 484
LOL! Its very funny, you know what would be hilarious? Someone made a new account and showed everyone that they'v been on this website since 1999 even though they couldn't type or wasn't born in 1999! LOL!
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds