Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word

Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24087

• George4296
  • I am a follower of Jesus! How about you???
  • Thank you received: 32
When I typed a word with the letters a,s,s that were combined, the bracket with the word censored in it blocked the three letters. I've seen the [censored] thing before, and I wonder if it is a bug, or it does it automatically. Please respond. Happy Sabbath!
I'm glad that we are going to heaven soon! Are you ready to see Jesus? :D :D :D :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24323

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
umm... that's a bad word so i'm assuming it's automatic...
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: godsgreat, honeyflower

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24324

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
DaughterOfGod12 wrote:
umm... that's a bad word so i'm assuming it's automatic...

He doesn't mean the word itself. What he means is that when those three letters are in immediate succesion, they're always censored.
Example:
Embarassment would be Embar[censored]ment
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: George4296

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24343

• godsgreat
  • GODSKID
  • Thank you received: 120
i agree
I AM ..................AWESOME

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24373

• i am a boss
  • NOW ONLINE
  • i LUV bass guitar and soccer
  • Thank you received: 58
of course it is a bad word so it should be censored but auto i never heard of it :whistle: :whistle:
I'm intelligent, handsome athletic and funny and a Seventh Day Adventist christian!!!
. Life cannot be any better!!! ;)

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24378

• JustMe
  • I'm a human.
  • Thank you received: 188
They do that on Rogers on Demand too so im guessing its Automatic so if you write the word (pardon the censorship) classroom (cla,s,sroom) it will censor it. As i said, the do it on tv with text.
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" – Jaden Smith

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24398

ya "a...s...s" is a bad word but if you type a word like "assumption" it shouldn't be censored :)
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24428

um I don't know about that cencored thing but a, s, s is not a bad word it literally means donkey
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: naturelover23

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24437

• DaughterOfGod13
hmmm... in some of the words I'm seeing on here when a,s,s is together, it's not censoring it. @notturningaside, yes, that's one meaning, but unfortunately society has somewhat changed the meaning of it. So if you want to say donkey, just say donkey. ;)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24452

• George4296
  • I am a follower of Jesus! How about you???
  • Thank you received: 32
What I was trying to say on this topic was in a word, like Passover, this is what it would look like: P[censored]over. Not sure why it do that. :blink: :blink:
I'm glad that we are going to heaven soon! Are you ready to see Jesus? :D :D :D :D

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #24618

• DaughterOfGod13
George4296, when you wrote Passover, it didn't censor the a,s,s in Passover.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #25244

• Cupcake
  • Thank you received: 134
Daughter of god, it only does that on blog comments.

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 7 months ago #25287

• Hadassa
  • Thank you received: 244
I noticed that too. I was writing a message on the talent showcase, and i was trying to say math class. It put the censored thing in the word class....

Try to use a different word instead
:D

Re: Censor when the letters "a,s,s'' are together in one word 4 years 3 months ago #31172

• rfishell
  • Thank you received: 393
Yeah, it is automatic. Very annoying, but it is what it is. Sorry to be so long responding!
Editor, Guide and Real magazines
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds