Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Something Sabbath Friendly to Check Out

Something Sabbath Friendly to Check Out 2 years 4 weeks ago #100271

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you all this blog that’s written by SDA young people for SDA young people. It’s called Light Arising and you can find all kinds of faith-encouraging Adventist content on there written by SDA teens like you. :)

I’m one of the writers on the blog, and all I can say is that if you’re looking for something to read during Sabbath afternoons that will build up your faith as an SDA young person, this blog may be the one for you!

So, yeah here’s the link if you’re interested: www.lightarising.com/

Enjoy! Happy Sabbath!
SDA Devotional Blog: learningtolivesdablog.com/

Blog For SDA Girls/Women Who Struggle With Sexual Sin/Addiction: mfmblogministry.com/

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Something Sabbath Friendly to Check Out 2 years 4 weeks ago #100277

• Readingandrainbows
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Thank you received: 85
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you all this blog that’s written by SDA young people for SDA young people. It’s called Light Arising and you can find all kinds of faith-encouraging Adventist content on there written by SDA teens like you. :)

I’m one of the writers on the blog, and all I can say is that if you’re looking for something to read during Sabbath afternoons that will build up your faith as an SDA young person, this blog may be the one for you!

Enjoy! Happy Sabbath!

A very nice website!

Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheSparrowBlogger

Something Sabbath Friendly to Check Out 2 years 4 weeks ago #100288

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 688
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:

Enjoy! Happy Sabbath!
I looked at all the websites that you have links to, and they all look so professional and well done! i'm going to dive deeper into them later, but something i found cool is how your favorite female Bible character is Mary Magdalene (she's mine too!)! :>
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheSparrowBlogger

Something Sabbath Friendly to Check Out 2 years 3 weeks ago #100323

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Thank you received: 245
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:

Enjoy! Happy Sabbath!
Very nice!

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds