Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There?

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 3 weeks ago #71186

• MikeDrop
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Hello. How has your day been going?
  • Thank you received: 39
There's a video on DVD called War Room. It's a Christian movie about a family who was about to be split up, but through the help of an older woman, got back together again. The daughter in the movie gets her dad involved into a jump-roping competition, which gets seen at the end.

Or, like Smileygon10 said, you could watch Camporee over and over and over again. :P I have all the videos on DVD, but you can look at them on Hope Channel. I think... :unsure:

Hermie and Friends are good. I watched Hailey and Bailey's silly fight last night, and they fought about blueberries and tomatoes. :P

Veggietales are okay, but the in the first two videos, Larry's voice is deeper. But recently, the shows have been coming away from the Bible. They made one about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, one about Daniel in the Lions Den, and one about David and Goliath. But now they have made one about pop stars, detectives, Beauty and the Beet (Yes, that's what it is called), and superheroes. Like now the only times they mention the Bible is when they ask QWERTY what the Bible verse for the day is, and one quick reference at the beginning of the video. So, get the old ones, if you want to learn their way of Bible Stories.

My sister has Gigi, but since you are a boy, that doesn't help. Does it? :P Hopefully didn't offend you.

If you can find anything about Ryan Bomgardner, he is a ventriloquist, and usually uses Christian things in his acts. It's amazing what things we can do with our voices.

So does that help?
Testing one two three, testing.

Hello, Can you hear me?

Testing one two three. Testing, testing, two four six eight testing.

*tap tap tap* Uh, is this thing on? *loud screech*

Sorry.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 3 weeks ago #71209

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 311
MikeDrop wrote:
There's a video on DVD called War Room. It's a Christian movie about a family who was about to be split up, but through the help of an older woman, got back together again. The daughter in the movie gets her dad involved into a jump-roping competition, which gets seen at the end.

Or, like Smileygon10 said, you could watch Camporee over and over and over again. :P I have all the videos on DVD, but you can look at them on Hope Channel. I think... :unsure:

Hermie and Friends are good. I watched Hailey and Bailey's silly fight last night, and they fought about blueberries and tomatoes. :P

Veggietales are okay, but the in the first two videos, Larry's voice is deeper. But recently, the shows have been coming away from the Bible. They made one about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, one about Daniel in the Lions Den, and one about David and Goliath. But now they have made one about pop stars, detectives, Beauty and the Beet (Yes, that's what it is called), and superheroes. Like now the only times they mention the Bible is when they ask QWERTY what the Bible verse for the day is, and one quick reference at the beginning of the video. So, get the old ones, if you want to learn their way of Bible Stories.

My sister has Gigi, but since you are a boy, that doesn't help. Does it? :P Hopefully didn't offend you.

If you can find anything about Ryan Bomgardner, he is a ventriloquist, and usually uses Christian things in his acts. It's amazing what things we can do with our voices.

So does that help?
WHY ARE YOU TELLING EVERYONE THAT I WATCH GIGI STILL?!!??!?!?!?

now I have to go hide :S

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 3 weeks ago #71244

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 991
emmykitty wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

So does that help?

Don't worry, we won't judge :lol:

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty, horsegirl04

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 3 weeks ago #71247

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1387
emmykitty wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

So does that help?

Don't worry I don't know who Gigi is

Re: Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #71808

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 405
emmykitty wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
I used to watch a lot of Christian shows but not really anymore but these are some I liked:
Greatest Heroes and Legends of the Bible
Pahaopooey Island (lol i dont know how to spell it)
Hermie and Friends
Miss Charities Diner

Hope these helped!! :)
I love Hermie even at my old age ;)

My little sister walches that, i used to but i am older now :side:

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #71809

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 405
Kwesi wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

So does that help?

It's a christian show about a little girl who is 7, i think, it's for little girls.

And by the way emmy, kitty06 watches it too

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #71825

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
horsegirl04 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

So does that help?

It's a christian show about a little girl who is 7, i think, it's for little girls.

I'm not alone :lol: :silly: :blink: :silly: so relieving xD

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #71854

emmykitty wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

So does that help?

LOL!!!!!

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #71911

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 604
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

So does that help?

LOL!!!!!

Ryan Bomgardner!! He was at Forever Faithful 2014!! I LOVE HIMM!!!
YESSS Hermie and Friends is my CHILDHOOD!
Also Veggietales, but they changed the animation just last year...

War Room is really amazing, there are also good Christian movies out there like The Ultimate Gift.

Lol, we watch Forever Faithful 2014 recordings almost every Saturday xD
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #71912

• TravelPastel
There is also the Bible series which was aired on History channel, but some episodes might be a bit brutal, because they show all the graphics and stuff of the Bible.

Friends and Heroes is a really good series, I highly recommend that.
Davey and Goliath is a stop-motion series about a boy and his dog's adventures with Christian morals and lessons, that is a great series.
There is also 123 Penguins! I saw a few episodes of that, it's kind of like Vegetales but with Penguins.
The Story Keepers is an animation series about Christians in the time when Romans were killing them off and when they were being persecuted in the 1800's (?).
If you've seen the Three Trees movie, it's a classic.

And finally, this one is by the one and only Dreamworks: Prince of Egypt and Joseph: King Of Dreams. Those can be found on USA Netflix and are classics.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrphie

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #71918

• im a beekeeper
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 193
TravelPastel wrote:
There is also the Bible series which was aired on History channel, but some episodes might be a bit brutal, because they show all the graphics and stuff of the Bible.

Davey and Goliath is a stop-motion series about a boy and his dog's adventures with Christian morals and lessons, that is a great series.
There is also 123 Penguins! I saw a few episodes of that, it's kind of like Vegetales but with Penguins.
The Story Keepers is an animation series about Christians in the time when Romans were killing them off and when they were being persecuted in the 1800's (?).

And finally, this one is by the one and only Dreamworks: Prince of Egypt and Joseph: King Of Dreams. Those can be found on USA Netflix and are classics.
When I was younger I really like the story keepers. It was not in the 1800's though is was more shortly after the death of Jesus.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #71922

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
MikeDrop wrote:

So does that help?

LOL!!!!!

Ryan Bomgardner!! He was at Forever Faithful 2014!! I LOVE HIMM!!!
YESSS Hermie and Friends is my CHILDHOOD!
Also Veggietales, but they changed the animation just last year...

War Room is really amazing, there are also good Christian movies out there like The Ultimate Gift.

Lol, we watch Forever Faithful 2014 recordings almost every Saturday xD
LEL, MD is obsessed with Ryan XD yeah, FFIC is watched almost every week by MD :P

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #71929

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1387
I normally watch animal documentaries on Netflix

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 8 months 2 weeks ago #72301

• TravelPastel
Kwesi wrote:
I normally watch animal documentaries on Netflix
Same, or food documentaries like Forks over Knives or Cowspiracy

BBC is my go-to for animal documentaries
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 7 months 2 weeks ago #75973

• Mrphie
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Maybe the fingerguns were a little extra....
  • Thank you received: 45
TravelPastel wrote:

Omigosh yes I would totally recommend all of those but let's expand on friends and heroes. I get the dvd's sent to my house every few weeks, it's great, and it's kind of similar to the story keepers series since many of the main characters are Christians who evade the Romans' dangerous grasp. Also, there are lots of references to the zealots (Jewish rebels) of that time so that's a fresh, exciting perspective, (plus there's a Roman girl who does cool things, and yes I realize how vague that is.)They have two bible stories (alongside the main storyline) per episode to elaborate on a principle/lesson, and there is a teeny bit of romance as well, so I dunno, that's fun for me. But my mom had to pay for them so I don't really know if this show would be the best option, but they probably have some episodes for free on youtube or something. If you do buy them though, you can watch each episode on a phone, computer, etc., as soon as the next episode ships. I'm sorry it's just I have like 30 episodes now and I can't remember life without them. So there ya go.

Anybody on this site play lacrosse? Or at least like it?
What about cats? Horses? Lasagna?
Anybody?

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 6 months 2 weeks ago #77914

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1239
Mrphie wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

Omigosh yes I would totally recommend all of those but let's expand on friends and heroes. I get the dvd's sent to my house every few weeks, it's great, and it's kind of similar to the story keepers series since many of the main characters are Christians who evade the Romans' dangerous grasp. Also, there are lots of references to the zealots (Jewish rebels) of that time so that's a fresh, exciting perspective, (plus there's a Roman girl who does cool things, and yes I realize how vague that is.)They have two bible stories (alongside the main storyline) per episode to elaborate on a principle/lesson, and there is a teeny bit of romance as well, so I dunno, that's fun for me. But my mom had to pay for them so I don't really know if this show would be the best option, but they probably have some episodes for free on youtube or something. If you do buy them though, you can watch each episode on a phone, computer, etc., as soon as the next episode ships. I'm sorry it's just I have like 30 episodes now and I can't remember life without them. So there ya go.

I LOVE Friends and Heroes. It's well acted, historically accurate, and I do appreciate that the romance isn't overdone. I just haven't seen seasons two or three, which upsets me, because of how great season 1 was.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado, TravelPastel

Re: Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 6 months 2 weeks ago #77957

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 98
RJ wrote:
I don't really know about actual shows - but have you heard of the Adventures of Odyssey? It's a really interesting audio series with good voice actors. The only thing is that they attend "Sunday School" instead of "Sabbath School" but you can't tell the difference in the episodes. They teach wonderful morals and are far more interesting than the things on 3abn, least in my opinion :) They are more kid and teenager orientated.

Adventures in Odyssey has a show now! Its on smiletv.
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 5 months 1 week ago #81608

• lianne11
  • NOW ONLINE
  • My new favorite sport!
  • Thank you received: 30
I like watching the Oshkosh evening meeting play. I think that I have watched the Daniel play like 5 times since the actual show. You can find it on Youtube, but you might want to skip all the singing and stuff before it actually starts. Otherwise, it is great, and I love to watch it. The Esther show is pretty good too, but I enjoyed the Daniel one the most.

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 5 months 1 week ago #81618

• mknz12
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 265
lianne11 wrote:
I like watching the Oshkosh evening meeting play. I think that I have watched the Daniel play like 5 times since the actual show. You can find it on Youtube, but you might want to skip all the singing and stuff before it actually starts. Otherwise, it is great, and I love to watch it. The Esther show is pretty good too, but I enjoyed the Daniel one the most.

OH WOWWW you just reminded me of what used to be one of my favorite Friday night things to watch! I love Daniel and Esther, but Joseph is my favorite. Have you ever seen it? It's so good!
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 5 months 1 week ago #81638

• TravelPastel
lianne11 wrote:
Yesyesyesyes I LOVE Daniel! I was baptized at that camporee! Me and my siblings watch the Daniel play every single Sabbath ;P

I'm way too excited to go to Chosen 2019 >O<

Also, great choice for a sport ;) I love volleyball too
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Are They Any Shows For Christains Out There? 5 months 1 week ago #81654

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 98
MikeDrop wrote:

So does that help?

The ones coming away from the bible are the ones that Netflix created. They have weird animations. The older ones you can get on Kidstv
Or is it smiletv? One of those things.
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds