NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: worried about my height?

Re: worried about my height? 2 years 3 months ago #939

• Sportzgurl
  • I LOVE dogs!! and I LOVE to read!!
  • Thank you received: 70
:lol: Hey I'm way shorter then you.. I'm ten n I'm only 4"3 people think I'm really short!
-JoJo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: worried about my height? 2 years 3 months ago #954

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 289
Well scarletmoon7 I guess you can take my fathers advice from the responses to your post: "It never makes sense being jealous of someone else, because you will always meet someone in the world that is in a worse position than you are". Besides the way I am 14, and haven't measured my height recently but I know I weigh 102 pounds and now shoulder high with most adults.
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarletmoon7, bubbles41

Re: worried about my height? 2 years 3 months ago #967

• Dclock
  • Computers are cool, my life rules.
  • Thank you received: 7
I understand how you guys can feel short. When I am around some people I feel short. But when by short women telling me that I'm growing and I'm taller than them I feel tall B) . See what I mean? :ohmy:
Let there be peace on earth and all onto men.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarletmoon7

Re: worried about my height? 2 years 3 months ago #1011

• Bluechemistry
  • For me, the soul of music is the violin.
  • Thank you received: 6
It's okay. I feel short sometimes, too. In reality, though, I'm normal for my age(at least that's what my doctor says).
"I hope that you will rely on God's love to help you turn large problems into little ones and little ones into nothing at all."
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarletmoon7

Re: worried about my height? 2 years 3 months ago #1042

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 289
know how you feel Bluechemisrty one time my church was having a health check up at on Sunday morning and when they measured my weight i was in the "underweight" section on the chart but the female nurses who were there just told me i was fine. I could tell but ther bodylanguage that they jus' told me that because they didn't want me to worry :S .
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...

Re: worried about my height? 2 years 3 months ago #1119

Hey, don't worry about being called short. Think of it as being vertically challenged! :silly: And another plus to being short: you don't have to spend ridiculous amounts of money trying to find pants that are long. :S
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?”
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.