Privacy Policy
BECOME A MEMBER
NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why can't we were jewelry in church

Re: Why can't we were jewelry in church 1 year 11 months ago #2096

i hv my own opinion toooooo
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by rwhitaker.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Why can't we were jewelry in church 1 year 11 months ago #2168

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 282
I read the passage rosbesox4j... In fact in family worship my family worship already went through the whole book! But in some cultures such as in french territories it is customary to wear a ring not to for pride but to show that you are married (not really anything flashy just a band of gold). But if you live in a place like america the wedding ring is a symbol of pride and too flashy.

PS: I am surprised that you would be fighting so much against this little thing. If you think that you can dress any way you wan't then what more a jewelry!?!
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: Why can't we were jewelry in church 1 year 11 months ago #2201

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 398
@rosbesox4j I don't really have a problem with your opinion, as long as you have the facts. Just make sure you don't go around judging christian couples who DO wear wedding rings.
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."

Re: Why can't we were jewelry in church 1 year 11 months ago #2213

daze: I hv my own oppinion and i think you can hv ur own oppinion tis topic satarted by massai says wat do u think about tis topic sooo tat means that any body can hv their own oppinio :ohmy: :S the reason why i put tis bble vrse its cuz i wanted just to share it with other ppl about jewerly soo now u pppl know my position im not changing soo just think wat u want to its ok :sick:

Re: Why can't we were jewelry in church 1 year 11 months ago #2335

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 282
I never voice my opinion rosbesox, unlike some people. What I said is true, The only thing wrong about the ring is it's flashiness and association.
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: Why can't we were jewelry in church 1 year 11 months ago #2366

• Cassie
  • To infinity and beyond!
  • Thank you received: 98
@Maasai i have no clue why we cant but sense we cant heres my opinion: if females cant wear jewellery, men shouldnt be able to wear ties or watches,cuz ties are like necklaces and watches are like bracelets. i agree that wedding rings are fine
:cheer: Reach for the stars!
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.