|
Privacy Policy
BECOME A MEMBER
NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Trayvon Martin Case

Re: The Trayvon Martin Case 2 years 3 months ago #3100

He lived in the gated community and was returning from the store after watching a NBA game to buy candy
I shall not die, but live
-John Wycliffe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Trayvon Martin Case 2 years 2 months ago #3506

• HorsesRgreat
  • I’m not lazy. I’m just on my energy saving mode!!
  • Thank you received: 172
I read our newspaper and it said Zimmerman said he shot Martin as self defense because Martin 'hit him in the eye'. I don't know what this world is coming to. The police said Zimmerman lied and shot Martin because Zimmerman is a racist. :(
Conference: Northern New England Conference
Club: Mount Blue Moccasins
Name: Olivia

Meet up at Guide station/booth thingy?
The following user(s) said Thank You: $ummertime$adne$$

Re: The Trayvon Martin Case 2 years 2 months ago #3895

i dont know about zimmerman beeing racict but Seminole County Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester revoked Zimmerman's bond Friday because he learned that Zimmerman and his wife may have lied to him about their assets when he set bond. Prosecutors provided evidence that Zimmerman had at least $135,000 he didn't disclose to the court in a PayPal account he had set up to pay for his defense.
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: The Trayvon Martin Case 2 years 2 months ago #3896

and more about the $100,000 + it was found out that the Zimmermans spoke in code about their finances during telephone calls during the time that George Zimmerman was being held in jail
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: The Trayvon Martin Case 2 years 4 weeks ago #7684

• Xzerizon
  • Thank you received: 15
Looks like the news media and other things are coloring your opinion.

You guys are talking about racism against Martin as the cause. For one thing, how could Zimmerman have identified his nationality when it was raining and Martin had a hood on? I'm not even sure that Zimmerman thought the skittles and iced tea were weapons; probably, something else was. Anyways, Zimmerman thought Martin was checking out houses to STEAL from later, so, he followed him.

After the incident, Zimmerman had injuries on the back of his head, something, as someone else said, you don't get from someone defending himself.

It only got worse from there. When he went into hiding and lost contact with his lawyers, it was because he had a BLACK ASSASSIN CULT after him! I would do the same if something scary like that was after me! In our effort to remove racism against blacks in America, we are condemning anyone who hurts one.

I still think some of what Zimmerman did was wrong, but the case goes much deeper than you think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: faithforever

Re: The Trayvon Martin Case 2 years 4 weeks ago #7792

Xzerizon- I couldn't agree with you more, I'm glad to see someone pointing out all sides of the story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xzerizon
Time to create page: 0.539 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.