Contact Us
|
Privacy Policy
BECOME A MEMBER
NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Atheist Rally in Washington D.C.!!! What has the world come to?!?

Re: Atheist Rally in Washington D.C.!!! What has the world come to?!? 2 years 1 month ago #4284

• isabrooke
  • Nickname: Breezy
  • Thank you received: 43
WOW. just WOW. :( During the video I was just thinking, at the second coming there gonna get a suprise. :dry: Never knew there was people in OUR communities that hate and mock Jesus so much... Makes me want to stand up for Him even more. :cheer:
*´¨)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Isabella
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Godsadvicegiver12

Re: Atheist Rally in Washington D.C.!!! What has the world come to?!? 2 years 1 month ago #4331

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 670
Although athiesm is wrong, it is not a direct threat because there has always been a belief in God and always will be. We should try to lead athiest's to Christ individually. I think.

Re: Atheist Rally in Washington D.C.!!! What has the world come to?!? 1 year 1 month ago #29113

• mknz12
  • Thank you received: 78
I listened to what each of those people said, and I gathered from the atheists that they felt we Christians are forcing our religion on them. This is a really big issue. As Christians, we need to be careful in our method of spreading the word of God. People have left churches because of this problem. We need to remember to introduce Christ to them with love. And even if we can't speak directly to them, remember, actions speak louder than words, and it's easier to say something than do it. So let's keep spreading the news of Jesus' soon return! :)
Guide is my Facebook! :woohoo:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.