Privacy Policy
BECOME A MEMBER
NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just A Lil' Question... or 2

Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 3 months ago #1060

• Wintergirl
  • Uh.. Wanna listen to music with me? :)
  • Thank you received: 158
Why is being gay "so bad"? :S
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 3 months ago #1480

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 670
Being 'gay' is unfortunately part o living in a sinful world. I believe that being gay is a problem that has only arisen since sin came and I don't think it is a sin to be gay as such but if you have a gay relationship i think that is wrong, The Bible clearly states in the old testerment that the same sex sleeping together is wrong. If you are gay as such thereis nothing wrong with you, if you sleep with another person of the same sex that is when it becomes wrong. Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HorsesRgreat, Wintergirl, $ummertime$adne$$

Re: Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 3 months ago #1495

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 405
It's bad because it's against God's law. In the garden of Eden, it was man & woman united in holy matrimony-not man & man, woman & woman! Another way to look at it is that the Devil hates the purity of marriage, so he tries to twist it with his own version-homosexuality. It seems harmless, but it's not, and just the fact that people debate over it SO much proves that there IS something wrong with it.
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The following user(s) said Thank You: HorsesRgreat, Wintergirl, mknz12, slayer4321

Re: Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 3 months ago #1585

• tim33
Too right berrygirl, what i was trying to point out though is the homosexual people don't have a choice about how they feel and so being homosexual isn't wrong, it is as you said that hving a homosexuel relationship is wrong. God created marriage for a male and a female not for the same sex. I think that the temptation to have a sexual relationship is there if you're straight or homosexual.

Re: Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 3 months ago #1893

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 405
How do people actually "get" gay, anyway? Is something wrong with their brain?
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."

Re: Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 3 months ago #1933

• tim33
Berrygirl, it is a fault in their genes, so unfortuneately if there is a fault than if the parents don't pick up on it early they could end up being 'gay' their whole life. studies show that if they are male and their dad is away a lot that can contribute to being gay,
It really is an awful thing, i'm so glad that i am straight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 3 months ago #2069

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 289
Being can be caused by alot of things.... but it basically boils down to this: No one really is, or born gay it is a choice you make, the devil gives ppl homosexual impulses if they allow themselves to further go under his control. This also goes for ppl whol claim to have been gay from birth, though I personally believe that these individuals are targeted by the devil, not necessarily because they were experimenting with their sexuality or tampering with sin. Being gay can also be caused by laziness and pleasure as in the late days of the Roman empire which soon became a national problem. Ppl in sin can get so bored that they turn to worse sins to amuse themselves :pinch: . But I have heard a story about a woman who was lesbian and eventually was invited to an Adventist church where she wasn't discriminated for her sexuality. And now she has been changed by the holy ghost and has a husband and children and is quite happy a heterosexual. No sin or bad habit in our life is too big for God to reverse!
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13, HorsesRgreat, DaughterOfGod13, CoolDude, purple_A

Re: Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 2 months ago #2236

• JunkMonkey
  • "She has no idea the effect she can have."
  • Thank you received: 62
Being gay is not the way God intended us to be. But.... maybe the person wasnt accepted by their own gender and they decided to hate that gender and try to be more like the other gender.
"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." -President Snow
"You better run now, Fire Girl." -Thresh
The following user(s) said Thank You: 13and lovingit

Re: Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 1 week ago #7165

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 126
Its also just plain nasty :sick: i never want to go to prison
The following user(s) said Thank You: 13and lovingit

Re: Just A Lil' Question... or 2 2 years 1 day ago #7742

• 13and lovingit
  • Jesus loves me.
  • Thank you received: 28
people miss use the word gay. :( a few decades ago, gay would mean happy and cheerful. now it means that two people of the same gender are dating or married. :sick: which is wrong. god even says in the bible that he doesn't want people doing that. hope this helped. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.