NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: my friend's love life

my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2460

• biblegirl48
  • Don't hate; it might ruin someone's life :D
  • Thank you received: 33
Well I'm worried about my best friend. Were like sister's and we alway's have each other's back, but recently she's been hanging out with this guy that's 4 year's older than her(she's 14 and he's 18). I Don't really have a problem with them being friend's, I mean i have friend's that are older than me.The thing is he asked her to be his valentine last Feb and she said yes, they started txting each other and calling each other name's like boo, daddy etc. Then they started hanging out mor and more I could tell we would all hang out together he was be flurtacious. Then she really started liking him, She read something he said to one of his friend's like "your the best girlfriend ever!" and her heart broke. Then just a couple week's ago he asked her if she wanted to go to the movies, she said yes and asked me if i wanted to go but i said no so two other friend's went with her. They ended up not watching a movie cuz the two other friend's were complaining. Then the next day she told me he asked if he could kiss her! :kiss: I got mad :angry: at her because she said yes, and I told her that she whould know's what a kiss lead's to he's been around the block a few time's I know that, and his mom said he's a player that's why he's in home school now. NOw she doesn't want to tell me anything. Do you think I should butt out of her love life and let her just go? guide staff feel free to reply. hope to hear from you guy's soon. P.S. sorry it's so long :pinch:
Smiles :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2503

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 405
She's your friend, and you should help her out. Tell her what you think about this guy, and how you think this relationship might take a wrong turn(with this kissing thing).
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2504

just get out of her lovelife its her not u unless she ask u for advice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenipop

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2505

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 289
You kidding me he is an adult and she is a minor! That's illegal! You must stop the realatioship now or contact her parents. You have a good reason to be worried.
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
The following user(s) said Thank You: happygirl11234

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2507

• BerryGirl13
Isn't it illegal to date someone 4 years older than you? Anyway, just tell her the probable results of her actions, and hopefully she will make the right choice. If she doesn't listen to you, just leave her alone, but pray for her.

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2522

• biblegirl48
What if she's already asked for my advice and i'v told her what i thought about him ? I'm trying to let myself be ok with everything and not interfere with it anymore. In the beging it was fun hanging out with both of them and the whole valentines thing. But i'm just worried.

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2562

• BerryGirl13
Well, if that's the case, just leave her alone. If the relationship turns out bad, it will most likely be her fault. At least you can't say you didn't warn her.

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2569

• Daze
biblegirl48 wrote:
What if she's already asked for my advice and i'v told her what i thought about him ? I'm trying to let myself be ok with everything and not interfere with it anymore. In the beging it was fun hanging out with both of them and the whole valentines thing. But i'm just worried.

I am very sorry the relationship turned out to go this far biblegirl48... but you must help your friend understand that this is also a legal situation and that guy can get arrested for what he is doing! Now I don't mean you have to bring it to court :pinch:. But simply have to help her completely know the full escalation of consequences for her actions on both legal and spiritual terms.
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
The following user(s) said Thank You: biblegirl48

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2596

• biblegirl48
Thank' you It's quiet hard when she doesn't see it but i'll try to bring it to her attention more, And naw I understand I wouldn't bring it to court LOL but may be to her parent's. Wait :blink: on a second thought she has talked to her parents about it and they took light'y to it so I don't think telling her parent's would do good. ahhhhhh :blink: what to do ??!!??

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2614

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 740
Talk to yur parents!
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2622

• Daze
biblegirl48 wrote:
Thank' you It's quiet hard when she doesn't see it but i'll try to bring it to her attention more, And naw I understand I wouldn't bring it to court LOL but may be to her parent's. Wait :blink: on a second thought she has talked to her parents about it and they took light'y to it so I don't think telling her parent's would do good. ahhhhhh :blink: what to do ??!!??

Well If her parents are okay with it then it just makes the situation more complicated! Well then in that case you will have to let her know that What she is doing is wrong and that there is a very large possibility that the relationship will escalate beyond your friends pleasure. does your friend know her bf's past? Or other girls he's dated? Does he love her for her personality or her body, and most of all is he even a christian?

PS: I suggest you ask Dr.C for further help, there comes a time when we kids have to turn over a situation to a professional!

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 3 months ago #2677

• biblegirl48
OK umm answering you question's I guess she know's his past I'm not sure how much she know's, No she doesn't know the other girls he's dated at least I don't think she does O.o the personality or body i'm not sure what he like's her for and lastly yes He is a Christian he goes to our church. Oh and like she's told them about liking him and about hanging out with him, But I don't think she's mentioned the Kissing thing. Thank's again :)

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 2 months ago #5237

• Mile
  • Hey Y'all!
  • Thank you received: 8
Listen, your her BEST friend. You've already entered into her love life. It's my belief that if you start something, you should finish it. I'll give you a list of things that might help.

# 1: Be there for her.
# 2: When you open your mouth to give her some advise, make sure you've asked God to speak through you.
# 3: Be sure to consult an adult. They've been through things like these already. They'll know how to help.
# 4: Pray for wisdom. Pray for her. Pray for him.
# 5: Be sure to read your Bible. It'll strengthen you in wisdom in places you've needed it.
# 6: If you have to, sit down and tell your BFF how her relationship with this guy has not only affected her, but you as well. She may not realize it, but she's hurting you. Let her know, because if she's a real friend, she'll care.

God is bigger than all things. Don't be afraid to tell her straight out how you feel.
I hope i helped ;)
P.S. Take a little time every day to pray for each of them. They need it more than it seems.
<3 :P <3 :P <3

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 1 month ago #6278

just get out of it now before it is too late for you. she will find out the consquence of her actions. ( pregnancy)

I saw on the news where i live, there was a girl who was giving her 12 year old friend advice about her 17 year old boyfriend, and the 12 year old told her boyfriend and he found the friend trying to give the advice and kicked her with a steel boot several times. She lost her memory. She was originally gifted, now she has to relearn her abc's.

I'm not saying that will happen to you, but be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rosie ;)

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 1 month ago #6280

did.nt you saw he is a player? If so, remind her of that. By the way, if he is home schooled, how did she meet him?
rosie ;)

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 1 month ago #6317

• biblegirl48
:cheer: update !!!! I took your guy's advice and I stayed out of the whole thing. recently she told me that she didn't feel right with and him being her boyfriend wasn't what she thought it would be she broke up with him. there just friends now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iluhhhhvu, lollipop1, Mile

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 2 weeks ago #8828

• hollyface
  • Thank you received: 7
I think you should help her but if she still doesnt listen leave her. Be careful though.

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 2 weeks ago #8835

• happygirl11234
  • just me, nothing else
  • Thank you received: 161
dude it's good that she left him....18 year old guys don't go after younger girls unless they want something. and you know what I mean. :blink:
Live life~Laugh often~Love food~Play music~Work hardest
Give me a reason to laugh, and I will. But you don't need to give me a reason to share God's word.
:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2, biblegirl48

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 2 weeks ago #8844

• honeyflower
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 5
40daysoffasting wrote:
just get out of it now before it is too late for you. she will find out the consquence of her actions. ( pregnancy)

I saw on the news where i live, there was a girl who was giving her 12 year old friend advice about her 17 year old boyfriend, and the 12 year old told her boyfriend and he found the friend trying to give the advice and kicked her with a steel boot several times. She lost her memory. She was originally gifted, now she has to relearn her abc's.

I'm not saying that will happen to you, but be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is NOT COOL!!
God Bless :)
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by honeyflower.

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 2 weeks ago #8930

• Ceira
  • Middlesbrough!!!
  • Thank you received: 2
I think you should juust let her go off with him but let her know you are always there for her and you think she is making a bad choice let her know that you are here if she decided to change her mind xxxxxx Good Luck xxxx
Ceir:)HammyJo

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 2 weeks ago #8960

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 126
happygirl's Right you know. And tell your friend this :(

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 2 weeks ago #9014

• Cameron OS
  • Thank you received: 20
Pray for her. It will help alot. Read the poster that I have attached.
Cameron Odell Sahly
Spencerville Adventist Academy
8th Grade
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2

Re: my friend's love life 2 years 1 week ago #9254

• biblegirl48
Thank's for all the support guy's :) everything is fine now

Re: my friend's love life 1 year 6 months ago #21953

• honeyflower
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 5
I really think that you should really pray for her! :(
God Bless :)
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.