|
Contact Us
|
Privacy Policy
BECOME A MEMBER
NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I just want to see what you guys think...

I just want to see what you guys think... 2 years 3 months ago #2373

• peaceloveGod
  • :) Don't worry, trust God :)
  • Thank you received: 10
OK so, obviously there's this guy I like. He's smart, funny, talented, and loves the Lord(but he's not an SDA). Now there's a couple "issues". First I'm 16 and he's turning 19. Second, I don't want to date him I just REALLY REALLY REALLY like him :( . We've become really close friends, mainly because of our conversations on God, and that's mainly when this "crush" started. Sometimes I think he likes me, for example, my school's french club is having a trip to New York and it's on a Saturday so I can't go :angry: . When I told him this, he was asking if I could skip church just once and he kept mentioning how he's going. I thought that was weird because I've repeatedly told him how I felt about that. So what do you guys think? Does he like me and if he does should I tell him? Thanks and God bless! :cheer:
God...family...music...Haiti My true loves <3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: InMs

Re: I just want to see what you guys think... 2 years 3 months ago #2484

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 726
Well.........interesting :P I'm so helpful ;) anyways, STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE! He may be testing you to see how strong you are to your faith! Don't fail God!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!

Re: I just want to see what you guys think... 2 years 3 months ago #2491

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 406
I'm pretty sure he does, but I still think you need a little more evidence(just in case). He's 3 years older than you, so I think you should wait a while before actually being his girlfriend. Just hang out with him for now, and ask God for guidance.:)

p.s.-don't go to the event if it's on the Sabbath!
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.