NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dating

Dating 2 years 2 months ago #2132

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 405
How old do you have to be to date? I don't date(and don't plan to, either), but I just want to hear your opinion on it. Feel free to share your own dating experience, and be as honest as possible. Remember, we are not here to argue, just explore different points of view. Oh yeah-try to look at this topic from a Seventh-day Adventist's side. :lol:
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dating 2 years 2 months ago #2352

i personaly belive that you should wait until you are at least 18 preferably 21 to start dating
considering that your brain is not fully developed until you are 25
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevo is awesome

Re: Dating 2 years 2 months ago #2434

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 722
I've never dated, and I think that there is no reason to date until you are ready to get married! I've heard to many stories of teens dating, promising to marry, and then when they are marrying age, they dont want to marry the guy that, when they were teens, had promised to marry! A lot of broken hearts! And if a guy knows you are dating him, he will act especially nice if he thinks a girl likes him. So just act nice, and normal, and see how the guy really acts! How he treats his parents is how he will treat you!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevo is awesome

Re: Dating 2 years 2 months ago #2446

• terrier
  • Thank you received: 51
Preach it Shortie! :) I agree totally with you!
I don't think there's a dating age specifically. A person will be ready to date once he/she is mature enough for a relationship. I hate to see how my friends have been hurt by boyfriend-girlfriend relationships before they weren't even mature enough.
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. <3

Re: Dating 2 years 2 months ago #2666

If your dating someone it needs to be a seventh day adventist or they will drag u into evil. :)
KEVIN ;) :) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: Dating 2 years 1 month ago #4526

i think that dating is just getting 2 know people, but courtship is for when u want to get married.

Re: Dating 2 years 1 month ago #4824

• bush possum
  • Aussies=Awesome!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 36
I think you should wait until you're at LEAST 18:\Anyway,I think that the person you're dating should be the person you are considering marrying :)
~Leah~
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.