NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: again

again 1 year 11 months ago #2111

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 709
Hey! Wow, tough situation! The only thing you can do is ask for God's guidance, and maybe even talk to your parents, and read EGW books, "Letters to Young Lovers" and "Messages to Young People" These have helped me! Talk to God! Leave all your burdens at His feet!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daze, BerryGirl13, $ummertime$adne$$, SDAhorseGirl

again 1 year 11 months ago #2129

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 398
This is the BEST advice I can give you:"Stay out of all these early relationships!" You're still young and have a long way to go in life. You don't need to confuse yourself with all these guys and he-said-she-said rumors. If you're uncertain, don't go to people. Go to GOD first! He knows what's best for you, and only wants you to be happy. Pray for His guidance in your life, and let Him show you the right path.
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daze, $ummertime$adne$$

again 1 year 11 months ago #2142

• piggl3t
  • Psalms 103:12
  • Thank you received: 65
i am dumb struck umm... why not tell them to let you think about it and make your choose or tell them you can't most boys in my church have 2
just be you cause there's no one else is you!! life to short to live stressed out relax a little and have fun B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: $ummertime$adne$$

again 1 year 11 months ago #2165

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 282
You still have like 11 years till you are a marrigable age don't waste you time on dating a bunch of sick love birds..... :S because if you go that route you probably will just end up dating 1 x 1023 boys before you find the man God has for you. You are obviously the prettiest girl in your church but that doesn't mean that you have to date every boy who asks you out. Keep your options open, and it isn't a bad thing to play hard to get, trust me sometimes it is practically the only way to get good boys nowadays :pinch: .
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...

again 1 year 11 months ago #2170

it sounds as though you were basing off on how cute they are . . . which one do you like best for who they are? and maybe you should consider not dating either of them, but just being good friends with them both. That way, you keep all three of them as friends and don't lose any :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: terrier, $ummertime$adne$$

again 1 year 11 months ago #2174

• iluhhhhvu
  • peace luhhv 'n happiness
  • Thank you received: 15
sooooo hard weeeellllllll u shud follow ur heart n not go out m ur frahnnnds ex ;) hope this helps:)
iluhhvyew;)
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by rwhitaker.

Re: again 1 year 11 months ago #2379

• Samantha13
  • Thank you received: 9
you should look at their personality because you said they are both cute. Or maybe you should just go with your friends bro because if you go with her ex your friend might get mad/jealous at/of you.
Hey people! wats up? :D
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.