NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How I feel about Girls . . .

How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 3 months ago #1171

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 289
So I had this major crush on a girl b4 when my family used to go to this other church, she (kinda) knew it too. It was so big that I had to pray to God that I didn't drool over her so much and he answered it. We became good friends me, my siblings and her and would hangout after church inside the primary Sabbath school room. I liked her a lot until I found out she had a boyfriend! I was crushed but my crush still wasn't, It was hard for me to kinda accept especially now that I hear that she wants to marry the boy (sometime in the future). My family eventually stopped going to the church and I the only other time I saw was when we had a concert at our new church. besides that though I never seen her again. I still like her but not as much... it is kinda complicated the thing is that is that it is like I am trapped you see because I realize I love girls with her similar eyes, talkativeness, and face. It is just a fact, it is almost a part of my biological make up now. And I have piratically almost never felt the same about any other girl in my life (well could be because I don't know a lot of 'em). And well that is jus' how I feel... :unsure:
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Daze. Reason: NO one is responding to my post
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How I feel... 2 years 3 months ago #1215

• Daze
PS: Where in the world is the "Name Withheld" button? LOL :lol:
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 3 months ago #1500

• terrier
  • Thank you received: 51
I'm not completely sure how to answer you, Daze. Though I do have a piece of advice (and here I'm starting to sound like my mom) how about trying to look deeper than just the outer appearance? Really getting to know the girls you like? :) :cheer:

Goodluck!
Talia
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: FootPrints14, bush possum

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 3 months ago #1632

• JunkMonkey
  • "She has no idea the effect she can have."
  • Thank you received: 62
oh. cool. v.v
-Zina
"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." -President Snow
"You better run now, Fire Girl." -Thresh

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 3 months ago #1663

• biblegirl48
  • Don't hate; it might ruin someone's life :D
  • Thank you received: 33
Hello, I too find myself going through the same circumstance. And I'm not entirely sure how to deal with it either, the one i have an up and down crush on is most likely to have a girl friend or more so million's of other friend's that like him and have a better connection with him. Tough I try to move on or try to forget I find myself still not being able to move on. Like i'm stuck trying to get out but, no one can help. Except God and my self will and faith. Keep your head up and who know's maybe some time in the future she'll end up with you or someone else will come along. :)
Smiles :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: monkey12, 13and lovingit

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 3 months ago #1702

• Daze
Thanx for your advice terrier! last I went through a wonderful moment on Sabbath, I have learned to get over the crush feeling a lot! In fact I am not even really thinking about her anymore :cheer: . Kinda awkward crush though it has probably been a year or so since I last saw her in person..... but I have now learned that your partner for life should be your best friend instead of just someone that you are physically attracted to. Pleas pray for me though! I can't believe I had this feeling for so long :S !?!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FootPrints14

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 2 months ago #1922

• lollipop1
  • ummm...I LIKE TWIZZLERS O.O :D
  • Thank you received: 50
I feel the exact same way about this guy that I like. Whenever I see a guy that looks like him, I think about him. But I like more than his outer appearance. He's actually nice, although other people think the opposite. I don't care about what they think. I want to get to know him though and start off as friends, but I don't exactly want to put him in the friend zone though, just get to know him. ;) :cheer: B)
~~~Livin' free, confident, and WORRYLESS~~~ OH YEAH!

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 2 months ago #2180

• sakura
  • Never give up! Fight for what you believe in!
  • Thank you received: 75
Before you go to drooling or liking a girl become their friends. Friends first and then if you would know more about the girl. But if you don't become friends with her(s) then you would never really like a girl.

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 2 months ago #2232

• JunkMonkey
  • "She has no idea the effect she can have."
  • Thank you received: 62
You guys are good at giving advice!!
"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." -President Snow
"You better run now, Fire Girl." -Thresh

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 2 months ago #2248

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 725
Hey! I'm praying 4 u! whenevr i think about a certain guy i have to think of him as only a friend, and see him thru God's eyes as a wonderful person who loves Jesus, and think only good about them and see the heart not looks!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: monkey12

Re: How I feel... 2 years 2 months ago #2442

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 725
ikr.....that would be useful........
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 1 month ago #4198

• monkey12
  • Thank you received: 8
hey hang in there you can do anything with god! um out there is the right girl for you! B) and hey i'll be your friend the more the merrier lol :P

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 1 month ago #4199

• monkey12
  • Thank you received: 8
sure thing :)

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 1 month ago #4573

• Emmy4Christ
  • I play the violin for Jesus! :)
  • Thank you received: 42
Hey,

It is so great to know that you were praying about this, and hopefully still are! I will definitely keep praying for you.

And remember...God has picked out a special girl for you in the future! Hand picked! By God! You have to trust Him, and He will answer your prayers and help you wait. :)

Also, Jesus could come by then, you never know. And even if you don't get that girl, we know that Heaven will be so much better than that! I know, I have a hard time believing that too, but we have to have faith!

Happy Sabbath!

Emmy4Christ
~*Emmy4Christ*~
- Jesus loves you. Don't you EVER forget that.
Read John 3:16
- Obey your parents.
- Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it Holy!
- Fun Fact: I am 90% vegan
- My birthday that is listed is my RE-birth day. :)
- Love is patient and kind. It doesn't brag or boast!
- Be strong in the LORD!...

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 1 month ago #4801

• Sportzgurl
  • I LOVE dogs!! and I LOVE to read!!
  • Thank you received: 70
I like this guy but he used to date my really close friends.. I still like him but he's not what he appears to be according to what my friends said
-JoJo

Re: How I feel about Girls . . . 2 years 1 month ago #4905

• bush possum
  • Aussies=Awesome!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 36
Good advice,Talia:)
~Leah~
Time to create page: 0.609 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.