NEW! CHANGE BACKGROUND
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Hunger Games

Re: The Hunger Games 2 years 3 months ago #3687

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 671
I haven't seen the movie and I don't plan too, I've heard That it is very violent, My parents don't let me watch anything over the rating PG except for a few M movies that aren't bad. I prefer to watch sport to movies anyway.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: $ummertime$adne$$, Nerd today, Boss tomorrow

Re: The Hunger Games 2 years 3 months ago #3701

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 726
Not to offend you, but now are you going to go and drink wine just because it has some good things about it? Whatsoever things are "lovely, true, and of GOOD REPORT" Can you say that about the Hunger Games?
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13, Nerd today, Boss tomorrow, Quirky

Re: The Hunger Games 2 years 2 months ago #3801

I read all the books and i thought it was great but it had a lot of violence in it but it also taught good lessons like fight for whats right and other things. so i think it would be kinda ok. :) oh and the movie is not the same as the book so just watching the trailer does not help. just saying B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2, DaughterOfGod13, $ummertime$adne$$

Re: The Hunger Games 2 years 2 months ago #3915

• macboy10
  • Thank you received: 57
@DaughterOfGod12 what do you mean by frozen?
Atheism
The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

Makes...

Re: The Hunger Games 2 years 2 months ago #3945

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 289
What do you mean @wintergirl? :huh:
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...

Re: The Hunger Games 2 years 2 months ago #4220

i know that since you confessed your sin God forgave you B)
Moderators: melaniebockmann
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Where Christian kids have fun! GuideMagazine.org is a ministry of Guide magazine, a Christian story magazine for children published by
the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guide publishes nonfiction stories that show children ages 10-14 how to walk with God now and forever.